Hop-on to a City Sightseeing Bournemouth bus tour and enjoy unlimited hop on hop off for 24 or 48 hours. Discover sights such as Bournemouth Pier and Poole Quay, as you travel on an open-top, double-decker bus with panoramic views of the city.
About this activity
Duration 24 - 48 hours
Printed voucher required
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Select date and participants:
Enjoy panoramic sea views as you explore Bournemouth Pier
Visit Europe's first surf reef at Boscombe Pier
See charming independent shops and cafés in Westbourne
Enjoy the boating lake and miniature railway at Poole Park
Check out the bars and pubs at West Cliff
Discover some of Bournemouth's oldest buildings and medieval roots in Old Poole Town
Experience the beautiful British coastline with the Bournemouth Hop on Hop off Tour. Ride an open-top double-decker tour bus on an 90-minute loop through the Dorset coastline – the beautiful seaside towns of Bournemouth, Christchurc and Poole.
The area is home to a vast variety of shops, parks, restaurants, and theaters, as well as a buzzing nightlife. The onboard commentary points out the main sights and attractions of each city, all accessible from the 25 conveniently located stops along the bus route.
There are plenty of things to do in Bournemouth, Poole, and Christchurch. You can visit Tuckton Tea Gardens for a trip on a vintage ferry boat, a game of pitch and putt and a cream tea on the bank of the River Stour.
Or hop off at Hengistbury Head and visit the nature reserve. For those who want to soak up the sun, Boscombe Pier is home to Europe's first surf reef and Branksome Chine has access to spectacular gardens.
A double-decker bus is the perfect way to explore the picturesque British seaside and the phenomenal beaches, parks and shops of Bournemouth, Christchurch and Poole are all easily accessible from the tour route's wandering path down the coastline.
There are many things to do and see, so let City Sightseeing highlight all the best attractions and help you to make the most of your stay.
Bournemouth Tour Stops:
1. East Cliff
2. Bournemouth Pier - Behind Hot Rocks
3. Bournemouth Square - Gervis Place Stand X
4. West Cliff Savoy Hotel
5. Westbourne - Camden
6. Branksome Chine
7. Canford Cliffs - Loch Fyne
8. Sandbanks Beach - Shore Road
9. Sandbanks Beach - Pavilion
10. Sandbanks Peninsular - Ferry Approach
11. Sandbanks Beach - Opposite Pavilion
12. Sandbanks Beach - Opposite Shore Road
13. Lilliput Village - Lilliput Square
14. Whitecliff - Whitecliff Recreation Ground
15. Poole Park - Park Gates East
16. Poole Quay & Old Town - Portsmouth Hoy Pub
17. 13A. Poole Quay & Old Town - Old Orchard
18. Poole Railway Station - ASDA Side
19. Poole College / Civic Centre - The College
20. Ashley Cross - Parkstone Railway Station
21. Penn Hill - Penn Hill Corner
22. Westbourne - County Gates
23. The Triangle
24. Bournemouth Square - Exeter Road Stand LL
25. Bournemouth Pier - Behind Hot Rocks
Hop-on hop-off bus ticket (24 or 48 hours depending on option selected)
Headphones and recorded audio commentary
Information booklet including a map and discounts on local attractions, eateries and shopping
• The tour starts from stop 1 - East Cliff
• Ticket Length: 24 or 48 hours
• This tour is wheelchair accessible
• City sightseeing buses only operate between 30th March 2018 and 30th September 2018
• The first tour departs at 09:00 AM and the last tour departs at 05:00 PM
• Duration: 90 minutes
• Buses depart every hour
• Poole Harbour Cruise and Poole to Swanage Cruise only operate between 30th March and 30th September
• Poole Harbour Cruise Departure Times: 11:00 AM, 12:45 PM, 02:30 PM
• Poole to Swanage Cruise Departure Times: 10:30 AM, 01:00 PM, 03:45 PM