Boston North End Pizza Tour
- Taste a slice from Boston's oldest pizzeria, that features an 1883 brick oven
- Visit Old North, Boston's oldest standing church
- Enjoy a Sicilian-style slice ranked in the Top 25 Best in America
- Visit Clough House for a historic chocolate making demo, complete with samples
Enjoy a slice from Boston's oldest pizzeria that has a brick oven dating back to 1883, or a slice from a North End pizzeria voted Boston's Best Slice multiple times!
Other stops may include a pizzeria named in the Top 25 Best in America, or from an eatery named one of the Top 10 Best Italian Restaurants in the World. Each tour features 3 different slices, all from top-rated Boston pizzerias.
You’ll enjoy 2.5 hours of food, fun and history, and a pizza-related treat at the end of the tour.
- English-speaking guide
- 3 pizza slices
- Pizza-related treat at the end of the tour
- Admission (usually $8/pp) to Old North Church and Clough House
Prepare for the activity
• Walking distance is approximately 1 mile
• Wear comfortable shoes and weather-appropriate clothing