Rome: Guided Villa Borghese Gardens Bike Tour
- Discover the sculptures, fountains and lake of this famous park
- Get some fresh air away from the city traffic
- Enjoy a nice and healthy bike ride
- Learn the history that makes this place so special
Your friendly tour guide will take you along to discover the history of "Villa Borghese", one of the biggest and most beautiful public parks in Rome. The sculptures that fill up the roads of the park make it a real open air museum, and together with its enchanting fountains, it is sure to be an amazing experience to add to your visit to the "eternal city". The strong feature of this park is its green spaces that allow you to breath in the fresh air, away from the smog and chaos of the city.
Once you have taken in all of the amazing history, you will discover the breathtaking views atop of "Pincio Terrace". If so desired, you can also take a break in a local coffee shop to taste some authentic Italian made coffee.
- Water bottles
- Professional tour guide
- Ticket entrance to museums