La Cité du Vin Skip-the-Line Entrance Ticket & Wine Tasting
- Explore an immersive, sensory and interactive museum dedicated to wine
- Make use of a unique digital travel companion to guide you throughout the tour
- Enjoy panoramic views from the 35-meter-high belvedere and a complementary wine tasting
Skip the line to enter, and then spend around 3 hours making your way through the exhibits with the aid of a hand-held companion, a digital guide available in 8 languages.
At the end of the tour, head to the 8th floor and its belvedere, where you'll have a 360-degree, panoramic view of Bordeaux and the surrounding area. You’ll also have the opportunity to enjoy a glass of wine at a tasting session, choosing from a regularly renewed selection of 20 world wines.
After your visit you can browse the on-site boutique, and visit the wine cellar with a vast international selection, the restaurants (with one on the 7th floor offering a panoramic view) and also the reading room.
- La Cité du Vin skip-the-line entrance ticket
- Digital guide
- Wine tasting at the belvedere on the 8th floor
- Access to the tasting workshops
- Access to the temporary exhibition