From Bordeaux: Saint-Emilion Wine Tasting Experience
2019 GetYourGuide Award Winner
Recognizing the best experiences for travelers worldwide. Learn more
- Visit 2 beautiful châteaux on the right bank of the Dordogne River
- Taste 4 quality wines of Saint-Emilion
- Learn about the wine-making process at a tasting class
- Enjoy a delicious aperitif served with traditional French produce
- Explore the medieval village of Saint-Emilion
Next go to a "Great Classified Growth" (Grand Cru) wine estate overlooking the picturesque Saint-Emilion vineyards. Get explanations about the wine-making process, and journey from the vine to the bottle. Reward yourself with an aperitif served with some quality fresh bread and cheese.
Then, take a guided tour of the medieval village of Saint-Emilion in the early evening, and discover why it was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Return to Bordeaux for a drop off at the end of the tour services.
- Entrance fees to 2 châteaux
- 4 wine tastings
- Transportation by minivan
- French appetizer platter
- Tips and gratuities
- Hotel pick-up and drop off