Bologna: 3-Hour Guided Walking Tour
- Admire the main monuments of Bologna, including the palaces of Piazza Maggiore
- See the 2 leaning towers and the magnificent porticoes of Bologna
- Discover the longest sundial in the Basilica of Saint Petronio
Learn why the city is known as "La Dotta" ("The Learned"), "La Grassa" ("The Fat") and "La Rossa" ("The Red"). See the medieval Torre Galluzzi and look inside the unique anatomical theater at the Archiginnasio. Stroll along Via Farini and walk to the magnificent porticoes of Piazza Santo Stefano.
Discover the covered passageway of the Court Isolani on the way to Via Strada Maggiore. Chat to the locals in the Mercato di Mezzo about why food is so important in Bologna.
- 3-hour walking tour
- Optional food and wine tasting (approximately €20 per person, to be paid on site)
- Optional visit to the Anatomical Theatre of the Archiginnasio (€3 per person)
Prepare for the activity
• Please let your guide know on the day of your tour if you would like to include a food and wine tasting