Tequendama Falls and Coffee Hacienda Day Trip from Bogotá
- Visit the popular Tequendama Falls on the Bogotá River
- Learn about coffee production at the Hacienda Coloma
- Taste the local food with a delicious lunch in Fusagasugá
Hear about programs to reduce pollution in the river and to help improve the quality of life for the inhabitants of Bogotá through electricity generation. Learn how the luxury El Salto hotel, founded in 1928 and forced to close, reopened as a museum following renovations by the Institute of Natural Sciences of the National University of Colombia.
Make your way to the town of Fusagasugá to visit a coffee plantation. Learn more about coffee production in the area at the Hacienda Coloma and fall in love with the beautiful gardens and coffee plants.
- Pickup service
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Bilingual guide
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Optional gratuities
When you get there
• Children must be accompanied by an adult
• This tour operates in all weather conditions, so dress appropriately