Bogotá: Salt Cathedral & Lake Guatavitá Tour with Lunch
Pickup includedYou will be picked up at your accomodation in Bogotá.
- See the birthplace of the Legend of El Dorado
- Visit Lake Guatavitá and the Tominé Dam
Enjoy a typical Colombian meal at a local restaurant. See Independence Square, lovely colonial houses and the old church before continuing on to Lake Guatavitá.
Take a short guided hike, admire the scenic landscape and discover the birthplace of the El Dorado legend. Take in views of the Tomine Reservoir before visiting the colonial town of Guatavitá.
On the return trip to Bogotá stop at La Calera viewpoint for panoramic views of the city.
- Private tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Bilingual guide in the Salt Cathedral and at Lake Guatavitá
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
• A moderate amount of walking is involved
• This activity is not recommended for those with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions