Florence: Inferno Film Tour from Rome
Pickup includedPick-up from your hotel in Rome. Please provide hotel details on booking
- Visit the centre of Florence through the eyes of Robert Langdon
- Retrace the steps of the movie Inferno
- Spend a wonderful day solving the puzzles of an intricate plot
The underlying theme of the tour will be the Dante's Inferno, which will take you from the Porta Romana up to the Boboli Gardens, through the famous Ponte Vecchio to Piazza Della Signoria taking a look at the ingenious Vasarian Corridor, and from the House of Dante to the Baptistery of St John with its Paradise door.
You will spend a wonderful day by solving the puzzles of an intricate plot with no clearly defined boundaries between fiction and reality, in which not only the medieval and Renaissance buildings but also their inhabitants, such as Dante, Boccaccio, and Beatrice, will frame the events of Langdon and Sienna during their visit to this unforgettable city.
- Hotel pick up and drop off in Rome
- Boboli Gardens
- House of Dante
- The Baptistery of St. John
- Florence Cathedral
- Uffizi Gallery Entry
- Interior part of the Vasarian Corridor
- Wheelchair users