Split: Speedboat Tour with Blue Cave and Hvar Visit
- Cuise with the most powerful speedboats in the area
- Take the chance to see all the most popular nautical destinations in this area
- Find crystal-clear waters to swim in, far away from crowded city beaches
After about 90 minutes, you will arrive to Bisevo Island where you will visit the Blue Cave. Here, you will see the amazing effect of sunlight reflecting off the sandy bottom, which creates the distinctive blue glow inside the cave. Later, sail to the west side of the island to stop at the sandy beach of Porat Cove. You will have free time for swimming and sunbathing here, before doing some sightseeing around the island and Monk Seal’s Cave. Next, you will head to Stiniva Bay on Vis Island, a crescent-shaped bay bordered by two curving cliffs. You will have a short stop to swim inside the bay, whilst admiring its stunning beauty.
Your next ride is towards Paklinjaci islands, a group of small islands in front of Hvar where you will have the final swim of the day, and also have time for an optional lunch (at your own expense). Your skipper will gladly book a table in a restaurant if you so desire. You will later dock in Hvar Town for some time to explore independently. You can visit the Medieval fortress, or dip into the shops and coffee houses along the pretty streets. Once back aboard, you can take a final exciting speedboat ride back to Split, where your adventure ends at approximately 6:00PM.
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees for the Blue Cave
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
• Minimum age for this tour is 6 years
• This is an open speedboat, so dress according to weather conditions
• Bring a towel, a swimsuit, a hat, sunglasses, and sunscreen
• This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with serious back problems