Black Forest: Mulled Punch Snowshoe Hike at Feldberg
- Explore the winter wonderland of the Black Forrest
- Follow your experienced guide through one of Germany's natural gems
- Enjoy a cup of hot mulled punch at Feldberg summit
As you reach the summit of Mittelbuck, warm up with a cup of hot mulled wine. The final descent back to the starting point includes stunning vistas over the sprawling Black Forrest Highlands, as can only be seen from the stunning peak. The tour is conducted in German.
Please note that dogs have to be kept on a leash during the whole tour because of nature conservation laws.
- Qualified local snowshoe guide
- Snowshoes and walking poles
- Mulled punch
Prepare for the activity
Drive to Hinterzarten and turn immediately right after the Railway bridge. Follow the signs to Rinken for about 10 kilometres. This tar road winds its way up, passes below a little ski resort on its left and much later a little village on its right. Stay on this road, follow it through a tight left curve and keep on driving for about 3,5 kilometers until you reach a big parking space. A barrier across the road indicates that you can not drive any further. Here we meet. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the activity starts. Address: Wanderparkplatz Rinken, 79856 Hinterzarten (Schwarzwald), Deutschland.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Winter clothing
- Hiking shoes
• You need good hiking shoes, weather adequate outdoor clothing, and a small backpack. Gloves, scarves, and hats are mandatory.
• Please note that we will go in any weather conditions, except if there is a concern for the safety of guests.
• Mulled punch contains alcohol, but is of course optional.