Black Forest: Mulled Punch Snowshoe Hike at Feldberg
- Explore the winter wonderland of the Black Forrest
- Follow your experienced guide through one of Germany's natural gems
- Enjoy a cup of hot mulled punch at Feldberg summit
As you reach the summit of Mittelbuck, warm up with a cup of hot mulled punch. The final descent back to the starting point includes stunning vistas over the sprawling Black Forrest Highlands, as can only be seen from the stunning peak. The tour is conducted in German.
Please note that dogs have to be kept on a leash during the whole tour because of nature conservation laws.
- Qualified local snowshoe guide
- Snowshoes and walking poles
- Mulled punch
- Children under 12 years
Prepare for the activity
To reach the meeting point, drive to Hinterzarten and turn immediately right after the railway bridge. Follow the signs to Rinken for about 10 Kilometres (just over 6 miles). This road winds its way uphill. You will pass a little ski resort on your left and much later a little village on your right. Follow the road through a tight left curve, and keep on driving for about 3.5 Kilometres (2.2 miles) until you reach a big parking space. A barrier across the road indicates that you are not allowed to continue. Please don't stop driving until you reach this barrier. Your guide will meet you at this point. Meet in front of the barrier at the parking lot "Wanderparkplatz am Rinken" The only way to reach this meeting point is by driving with a car to Hinterzarten and further on to Rinken. Google maps and other navigation systems might lead you onto closed forest roads. So please use the description above. Please give the local partner a call if you are unsure about finding the meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Check-in time is 15 minutes before the tour starts.
• The tour will start punctually at the indicated time. Delays can unfortunately not be taken into account.
• Guarantee of performance: This tour will take place in all weather conditions, provided there is no danger to the participants (at the discretion of the local partner). So please wear adequate and weatherproof hiking clothes, including mountain boots, gloves, and a hat.