Getxo and Bizcaya Bridge (UNESCO Site) Bike Tour from Bilbao
- Admire the Guggenheim Museum
- Discover the local past at the Maritime Museum
- Cross the World Heritage Bizkaia Bridge
- Lose yourself in the pintoresque Old Port of Algorta
Begin your trip by visiting the new icons of the city, including the Guggenheim Museum, Euskalduna Congress Palace, and the Maritime Museum. Continue pedaling along the left bank of the estuary until it joins the open sea.
The Pendant or Bizkaia Bridge, which was declared a Unesco World Heritage Site in 2006, links the Portugalete's Villa with Getxo. Once there, continue to The Gold Mile of Biscay, among the outstanding palaces built by the aristocracy at the beginning of the 20th-century. Visit the Sailing Club and Ereaga beach. End your journey in the quaint and picturesque Alcorta's Old Port.
- Bike rental
- Local guide
- Tickets for public transport
- Food or drink
Prepare for the activity
• The tour travels on bike paths for 90% of the time