Bilbao: Guided Tour of the Arriaga Theater
- Enjoy a fully explained guided tour with your local guide
- Explore one of Bilbao's most magnificent landmarks, an icon of the city
- Marvel at the costume collection and the stunning stalls
- Learn more about the architecture and history of the theater
During your tour, appreciate the interior of a building built in 1890 and designated as a historical monument. Hear interesting stories befitting the theater's 125-year history from your English-speaking guide.
The tour begins in the hall and foyer, taking you to facilities that are usually closed to the public during shows, such as “The Orient Express” or “Isabella” rooms. You'll also see the Juan Crisóstomo Arriaga Staircase, the opera and zarzuela costume collection, the royal box, and, of course, the stunning stalls and auditorium.
- Entrance to the theater
- Guided tour in English
- Pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
• Guided tours begin on time. You are not allowed to join once the guided tour starts
• You are allowed to take photographs and film unless otherwise indicated by the guide
• For security reasons, you are encouraged to follow the guide's instructions at all times and not to wander about inside the theater
• The Arriaga Theater reserves the right to refuse admission. The theater shall not be held liable for incidents caused by visitors who fail to follow their guide's instructions