Bilbao Ranking of Modern Architecture
- Explore the city with a professional guide
- Have a unique experience in a small group
- Enter emblematic buildings
- Enjoy a Pintxo-pote
Don Diego Lopez de Haro, Lord of Bizkaia, founded the town in 1300. Now, the business center of this city is in Circular Square. The lime trees give shade and perfume to the Gran Vía, inviting you to walk, look at shops, and admire the facades.
The tour includes: the inner beach of Bilbao, the statue of the founder of the town, the train station with its representation of the history of Bilbao, gardens, the most important banks of the city, the Chavarri Palace, the Provincial Council of Bizkaia, the interior of the Bilbao metro, and a building known as the Alhóndiga. This is a walking tour for a small group and, at the end of the tour, you go for pintxos (pintxo-pot included in the tour).
- Professional guide
- Entry to emblematic buildings (Chavarri Palace, the train station, Old Alhóndiga)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes