Bern: Taste My Swiss City Self-Guided Food Tour
- Discover Bern through the eyes of a local on a self-guided food tour
- Enjoy a drink and/or snack at each of the 4 authentic places
- Follow the instructions given on your voucher to discover the stops
- Explore independently within the opening hours (noted on the voucher)
First stop at Restaurant Lötschberg, located near the famous Kornhaus (Granary). Try an aperitif of snacks and wine in a traditional and urban ambiance. Next, head over to the Einstei au Jardin, where you'll enjoy a warm snack and a homemade drink. The cafe is located at the Minster terrace, a few steps away from the famous Bern Minster.
After that, set off for Restaurant Altes Tramdepot by crossing the river Aare on the Nydeggbrücke bridge. The restaurant lies to the right with a nice view over the river. When you arrive, indulge in on the house specialties as you admire the views. Last but not least, your 4th stop of the tour will be at Kurt&Kurt. This place is just a few steps away from Bern's main railway station in the lively Aarbergergasse neighborhood. End your tour here with a tasting of some local delicacies in a trendy location.
- 1 meal and/or drink in every location
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
This self-guided food tour brings you to 4 stops within walking distance. You choose when you want to start (check opening hours of restaurants). 1. Restaurant Lötschberg Zeughausgasse 16, 3011 Bern Opening hours: Mon-Fri 10 AM-12 AM, Sat 9 AM-12 AM, Sun 11 AM-11 PM 2. Einstein au Jardin Opening hours: Mon-Sun, from 9:30 AM to sunset 3. Restaurant Altes Tramdepot Opening hours: Mon-Fri 11 AM-12:30 AM, Sat-Sun 10 AM-12:30 AM 4. Restaurant Kurt&Kurt, Aarbergergasse 28, 3011, Bern Opening hours: Tue-Wed 4 PM-11 PM, Thu 4 PM–1 AM, Fri 4PM-2 AM, Sat 10 AM-2 AM, Sunday-Monday ClosedOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• The confirmation voucher includes directions, opening hours, and contact information
• Please check the opening hours of all the food stops before you go on the tour