Berlin: 75-minute Trabi Safari
- Experience Berlin in the legendary Trabant
- Get to know the capital city from a unique perspective
- Zip past Brandenburg Gate and the Berlin Wall
Take a trundle back in time, in your much-loved vehicle, over the cobblestones of Berlin. After your second hair-raising corner, you'll have caught the Trabi-fever, and never want to get out again. All good things must come to an end, but don't worry: as a souvenir of this unique experience, we'll give you your very own Trabant driver's license!
During the tour, you will pass by popular Berlin sights including: Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate, Unter den Linden, the Berlin Cathedral, the Rotes Rathaus (Red City Hall), the TV Tower, East Side Gallery, the Oberbaum Bridge, and Checkpoint Charlie.
Tip: Why not follow up your tour with a trip to the Trabi Museum at Trabi World.
- Technical instruction
- Trabi for max. 4 persons or max. 330 kg permitted
- Guide at the beginning of the convoy
- Live radio commentary in each car
- Free miles and gas
- Trabi driver's license for every new driver
- Third-party and vehicle damage insurance in excess of 500 EUR
- Arrival costs
Prepare for the activity
• Requirements: minimum age 18; driver's license class B; full fitness to drive
• Children can get a free ticket