Skip-the-Line Berlin TV Tower with 2-Course Lunch
- Skip the long lines to the viewing platform of Berlin's TV Tower
- Enjoy a 2 course meal including a main course, dessert and one soft drink
- See monuments such as the Brandenburg Gate, Berlin Cathedral and Checkpoint Charlie
- Marvel at the developments of a regenerated Potsdamer Platz
Skip the long lines to enter the tower, avoiding the queues for the admissions desk. Then, head to the top of the tower using the high-speed lifts inside the shaft. Ascend to the viewing platform and revolving Sphere restaurant, 650 feet (203-207 meters) above ground.
Soak up the panoramic views of Berlin as you eat. Each table is located next to a window, and all of Berlin will become the backdrop to your meal as you slowly rotate once every half or full hour. You will have time to view the observation platform after your meal.
Marvel at monuments such as the Reichstag (the German Parliament), Brandenburg Gate, and Olympic Stadium. See the historic museums of Museum Island (Museumsinsel), located on the northern half of an island in the Spree River. Admire the major developments of Potsdamer Platz.
- Skip-the-line TV Tower ticket
- 2-course lunch (main course and dessert) with one soft drink (non-alcoholic, 0,2 liter)
- Free WiFi
- Extra drinks
Prepare for the activity
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin. Please make your way directly to the security control point on the first floor of the TV Tower with your e-ticket or printed ticket to hand. Restaurant: guests will be allocated seating by a hostess who will meet you at the steps to the restaurant. Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before your reservation time for check-in.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• You must arrive 15 minutes before your booked time. The TV tower can only hold the table reservation for 15 minutes
• The dress code for this activity is smart casual. Please dress appropriately
• Menus are subject to change
• Vision-impaired visitors are welcome to bring their guide dogs into the tower
• Due to architectural constraints, and in order to guarantee the safety of all visitors, in the event of an emergency evacuation, entrance is not permitted for those in wheelchairs or those with walking difficulties (i.e. those who need physical assistance or crutches). Mobility-disabled visitors should be aware that in the case of an evacuation, they must climb down 986 steps
• Because the TV Tower is such a popular attraction, you may still have to wait in line for the security check and elevator
• Infants under 4 can enter for free