Explore Berlin on a comprehensive walking tour, starting from our meeting point in central Berlin. See all the major sights, from the Brandenburg Gate to Museum Island, and hear stories of the city’s residents from enthusiastic guides.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2 - 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, German, French
- Private or small groups available
- Explore all the major sights of Berlin on a comprehensive walking tour
- Go to Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate
- Visit Museum Island
- Discover the scene of the Nazi book burning in Bebelplatz
- Stand over the site of Hitler's suicide
- Learn about the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and explore life in the city since reunification
- Hear tales of infamous Berlin residents and visitors, from Marlene Dietrich to JFK
- Free map of Berlin, with info on public transport and the best of Berlin's museums, hostels, and restaurants
- Public transport tickets
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Weather-appropriate clothing
Know before you go
- Tours run in all weather, and on all public holidays.