Discover Berlin Walking Tour
- Explore all the major sights of Berlin on a comprehensive 3.5 to 4-hour walking tour
- Go to Checkpoint Charlie and the Brandenburg Gate
- Visit Museum Island
- Discover the scene of the Nazi book burning in Bebelplatz
- Stand over the site of Hitler's suicide
- Learn about the fall of the Berlin Wall in 1989 and explore life in the city since reunification
- Hear tales of infamous Berlin residents and visitors, from Marlene Dietrich to JFK
Your guide’s superb story-telling skills will weave the themes of Prussian, Imperial, Nazi, Cold War and 21st-Century Berlin into a detailed narrative, stretching from Berlin’s swampy origins in medieval times, to the controversies over the design of the memorial, to the tragic story of the murdered Jews of Europe.
Along the way, meet characters who have left their imprint on the city, including Albert Einstein, Marlene Dietrich, and JFK. Stand above the spot where Hitler took his life in April 1945, and see where daring escapes took place across the Berlin Wall before its momentous fall in 1989.
- Free map of Berlin, with info on public transport and the best of Berlin's museums, hostels, and restaurants
- Public transport tickets