Berlin TV Tower: Restaurant Ticket and Champagne Breakfast
- Discover Berlin from above and admire the impressive panoramic views over the German capital
- Travel to a height of 203 meters in only 40 seconds
- Take in views of over 80 kilometers on a clear day
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the revolving restaurant with various delicacies and a glass of champagne
Skip the ticket line and enter the tower with a fast-track entrance ticket. After a security check, take the high-speed elevator up through the tower to the 203-meter-high observation platform. Take a short staircase to the revolving Sphere restaurant.
Begin your glamorous day in style with a glass of champagne as you marvel at the panoramic view of Berlin from your window seat. Take a look at the magnificent buildings of Berlin. See the historical museums on Museum Island and observe the goings on at Potsdamer Platz.
While taking in views of the city, enjoy a delicious VIP breakfast, with marinated salmon, smoked fillet of pork, shrimps, cheese, fruit, honey, butter, bread rolls, a croissant, a glass of champagne of 0.1l, an orange juice of 0.2l, as well as an unlimited selection of coffees (Cappuccino, Espresso, Latte Macchiato). Children younger than 16 can have orange juice of 0.2l instead of champagne.
This includes a fast-track entrance ticket, a guaranteed window-view table reservation with champagne. There may still be minor wait times for security and elevators during peak hours.
- Fast-view admission to the TV Tower with access to the viewing platform
- VIP breakfast (as described)
- Table reservation with a guaranteed window seat
- Additional food and drink
Prepare for the activity
Panoramastraße 1A, 10178 Berlin. Please go directly to the entrance of the TV Tower and to security control on the first floor of the TV Tower with your ticket (e-ticket or printed ticket). The steps leading up to the entrance are located on the tower's northern side, directly opposite the Alexanderplatz S-Bahn (rail) station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Baby strollers
- Food and drinks
- Luggage or large bags
• Please leave your jacket in the cloakroom in the downstairs foyer
• Due to architectural reasons and to ensure the safety of all visitors in an emergency, admission cannot be granted for wheelchair users or persons with mobility difficulties. Guests must overcome 986 steps in an emergency
• First, go to the restaurant 15 minutes before your booked time slot. The table reservation can only be held for 15 minutes
• Despite your fast track privileges there still might be minor waiting times for the security control and elevators during peak times