Berlin: Hop-On-Hop-Off Boat for 24 or 48 Hours
- Move through the capital of Germany avoiding all the traffic
- Gain access to all lines and get on and off as much as you like
- Explore Berlin flexibly at your own pace with this convenient ticket
Hop on and hop off the boat as often as you like at any of the respective stops. Experience the best way to discover Berlin in a different way. Witness all of the city's historic, cultural, and architectural attractions from the River Spree, or within easy walking distance from each stop with a leisurely stroll.
Important sights that can be viewed from the boat: Schloss Bellevue (Bellevue Palace), Siegessäule (Victory Column), Reichstag, Museum island, TV Tower, East Side Gallery, the Berlin Wall, Nikolaiviertel, Gendarmenmarkt as well as Pergamon Museum.
Enjoy the flexibility to explore the city at your own pace and take the opportunity to move around the city without stress and traffic jams. Relax on the deck as you take in the sights with snacks and drinks from the bar (at an additional cost).
Choose to purchase either the 24 or 48-hour ticket, both of which provide access to all lines.
You can hop on and off the boat at the following stops:
• City East (Mercedes Platz)
• Kottbusser Brücke
• Hallesches Tor
• Potsdamer Platz (Potsdamer Bridge)
• City West (Cornelius Bridge)
• Caprivi Bridge
• Tegeler Weg
• Hansa Bridge
• Haus der Kulturen der Welt
• Main Station (Moltke Bridge)
- Access to all lines including Stadtkernfahrt, Brückenfahrt, Spreefahrt, and Moabiter Rundfahrt
- Audio commentary in German
- Guaranteed seating
- Audioguide for all languages other than German (€3 EUR extra)
- Food and drinks (can be purchased onboard)
Prepare for the activity
Reederei Riedel ticket desk, Anlegestelle: Haus der Kulturen der Welt, John-Foster-Dulles-Allee, 10557 Berlin, Deutschland You can also use following additional meeting points: Reederei Riedel, Anleger Märkisches Ufer Märkisches Ufer 48, 10179 Berlin, Deutschland Anlegestelle East-Side-Gallery Mühlenstraße 73, 10243 Berlin, Deutschland Reederei Riedel Anlegestelle Hauptbahnhof Ludwig-Erhard-Ufer, 10557 Berlin, DeutschlandOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• The ticket is valid on all lines offered by Reederei Riedel in the city of Berlin
• The onboard service (not included) offers hot drinks, beer, wine, long drinks, snacks like Berliner Currywurst, Schnitzel, filet of salted herring, burger, salads, cake, pancakes, ice cream etc.
You might also like...
Product ID: 231942