Berlin's Best: Guided Bike Tour
- Discover Berlin in an entertaining, relaxed, way, while enjoying the fresh air, away from traffic
- Experience the different sides of Berlin and enjoy a tour through the city's most beautiful streets
- Ride through the neighborhoods, discover a city in transition, and see the most famous sights of Berlin
The tour begins in the central Nikolaiviertel, just five minutes from the TV Tower by foot. Experience the streets where Berlin's history lies. After choosing from a variety of bicycles, get a first-hand introduction to one of the most interesting cities in the world.
During this 3-hour tour, learn trivia and hear anecdotes about old and new sights in Berlin's historical Mitte and in Prenzlauer Berg, an area that represents change and renewal like no other on the 15-kilometer ride. Take a leisurely ride through the lively center and vibrant neighborhoods, and pass by renovated historic buildings.
Enjoy a tour in a supervised group, with a maximum of 15 people, with an intimate atmosphere and relaxed pace.
- Bike rental of your choice
- Bike helmet (if requested)
- Waterproof ponchos, in case of rain
- Additional material (tour route or city map with restaurant and culture recommendations)
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is at the intersection of Propst-/Poststraße in the Nikolaiviertel (in front of the Nikolaikirche) and is marked with a start placard. The bike rental shop is at Poststraße 11 (in the back building), 10178 Berlin. How to get there: S-Bahn: Alexanderplatz (8 minutes by foot) S5, S7, S75, and regional trains U-Bahn: Klosterstraße (5 minutes) U2 Alexanderplatz U2, U5, U8 Bus: Spandauer Str /Marienkirche (5 minutes) TXL, 100, 200 Nikolaiviertel/Berliner Rathaus (3 minutes) M48, 248, N8 Tram: Spandauer Str /Marienkirche M4, M5, M6 Parking lots: Mühlendamm, Jüdenstraße (3-5 minutes/with fee)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Large baggage can be left with the tour operator for the duration of the tour
• This tour can also be booked as a private tour