Berlin: Guided Bike Tour of "Berlin's Best"
- Discover Berlin's amazing history and come to the places you can't afford to miss
- See what cycling is like in one of Europe's greenest and most bike-friendly capitals
- Feel the dynamic of a city in constant renewal
The tour will start in central Nikolaiviertel from where the most important sights are easy to reach. No other spot in Berlin is better as a starting point that covers the most important sights as well as the Berlin Wall and also the remains of the darkest chapter in German history.
In only 3-hours, you will see everything that is truly essential. Good morning Berlin is the result of 9-years experience in guiding groups in the heart of Berlin.
- Bicycle in various sizes
- Helmet (if required)
- Rain ponchos in case of bad weather
- Postcard showing the route
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is Propst-/Poststraße in Nikolaiviertel (the square in front of the church Nikolaikirche). The office, where you get the bikes, is: Poststraße 11 (backyard), 10178 Berlin. Arrival: S-Bahn: (urban train), Alexanderplatz (8 minutes walking) S5, S7, S75 and regional trains U-Bahn: (subway) Klosterstraße (5 min.) U2, Alexanderplatz U2, U5, U8 Bus: Spandauer Str. / Marienkirche (5 minute) TXL, 100, 200 Nikolaiviertel / Berliner Rathaus (3 minutes) M48, 248, N8 Tram: (light train) Spandauer Strasse / Marienkirche M4, M5, M6, Parking: Mühlendamm, Jüdenstraße (3 - 5 minutes)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Almost all bicycles are equipped with baskets
• If you have luggage that does not fit into the baskets, you can store it in the office