Berlin Express: Private 1-Hour E-Rickshaw Ride
Pickup optionalThe pick-up area is limited by the following stations and bus stops: West: Olivaer Platz (Bus), S-Bahn Savignyplatz, U-Bahn Ernst-Reuter-Platz Northwest: U-Bahn Turmstrasse North: U-Bahn Schwartzkopffstrasse, S-Bahn Nordbahnhof, U-Bahn Rosenthaler Platz Northeast: U-Bahn Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz, Am Friedrichshain (Tram/Bus) East: Büschingstrasse (Tram), U-Bahn Schillingstrasse, U+S-Bahn Jannowitzbrücke, U-Bahn Heinrich-Heine-Strasse, Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum - Bus) Southeast: U-Bahn Hallesches Tor South: U-Bahn Möckernbrücke, U-Bahn Bülowstrasse, U-Bahn Viktoria-Luise-Platz, S-Bahn Spichernstrasse Please contact the tour operator before booking if you are not sure whether your hotel is included. If your hotel is located outside of this area, please start the tour at the central meeting point at Potsdamer Platz, or arrange an alternative pick-up service with the tour operator at an extra charge depending on the distance from the city center (surcharge).
- See the main attractions in Berlin on a customized tour
- Drive through the city to areas where cars and buses are not allowed, such as through the Brandenburg Gate, in Tiergarten, or along the River Spree
- Experience a different kind of transportation in any weather condition with stops to take photos or enjoy refreshments from the minibar
- Learn interesting facts about the history and current events of the city
Explore Berlin in a personal and individual way with your own tour guide, stopping along the way to take memorable photos. Learn interesting facts about Berlin's history and its current events.
Choose from a wide range of topics, or put together your own personalized tour. Get an overview of Berlin or discover everything there is to know about the city’s history, Old Berlin, the capital of the Third Reich, or what things were like when Berlin was divided into two.
- Transport in E-Rickshaw
- Children who can sit on their parents' laps ride for free
- Guided tour in English or German
- Drinks (can be purchased from the driver, champagne must be booked in advance)
- Pick-up (available from from the city center for an additional fee, dependent on the location)
Prepare for the activity
This option does not include hotel pick-up and starts at Potsdamer Platz, at the foot of the glass DB Tower (Potsdamer Platz 2). Pick-up is available on request from the city center with an extra charge.Open in Google Maps ⟶
The vehicles are weather-resistant, allowing you to take a tour year-round. Tours do not take place when there are official weather warnings, such as before a storm.
The exact itinerary depends on the desired start and end destination. The following example shows the most popular attractions along a circular course (you can get on and off at any point along the route as long as the start and end destinations are the same). You can also customize the route to suit your interests.
Potsdamer Platz – Berlin Wall – Checkpoint Charlie – Friedrichstraße – Gendarmenmarkt – Bebelplatz – State Opera – Museum Island – Berlin Cathedral – TV Tower – Rotes Rathaus – Schlossplatz – Unter den Linden – Humboldt University – Brandenburg Gate – Holocaust Memorial - back to Potsdamer Platz