Berlin: Bowie Walk with Free Drink at Café Neues Ufer
- Learn all about the legendary musicians David Bowie and Iggy Pop and their time in Berlin
- Follow in the footsteps of these pop icons from the Martin-Gropius-Bau in Kreuzberg to Hansa Studios and the starman's former apartment in Schöneberg
- Experience the musical history of the city firsthand and enjoy a drink in the Café Neues Ufer
Enjoy a truly special conclusion to the tour with a drink in the Café Neues Ufer, one of David and Iggy's favorite places in the city and a meeting place for David Bowie fans from all over the world even today.
Begin your Bowie Berlin Walk in front of the Martin-Gropius-Bau and then walk to Hansa Studios, the musical center of Bowie and Iggy's Berlin universe. From there, continue to Potsdamer Platz, the Brandenburg Gate, and the Reichstag, where Bowie gave a legendary concert in 1987 in front of the Berlin Wall in the former West Berlin.
Travel a short distance to Kleistpark in Schöneberg with the S-Bahn and end the tour at the starman's former residence, then enjoy a free drink at the Café Neues Ufer.
- Bowie Berlin Walk
- English-speaking guide (different rates available depending on group size)
- 1 free drink in Café Neues Ufer
- System fees
- Entry to Hansa Studios (can be booked additionally through the tour operator upon request)
- Valid ticket for public transit (an AB zone ticket is needed for S-Bahn travel)