1-Hour City Tour by Boat with Guaranteed Seating
- Enjoy the comfort of a glass-covered and heated panoramic boat during the winter season
- Discover the historic city of Berlin on a 1-hour boat excursion
- Learn about the city in 8 different languages via audio guide
- Cruise past the Reichstag and check out the beautiful Berlin Cathedral
- Use this flexible ticket at a time and place of your choosing
Your 1-hour sightseeing tour will take you past the Reichstag (German Parliament Building), through the new Regierungsviertel (Government Quarter), all the way to the Haus der Kulturen der Welt (House of World Cultures).
After turning at the Lutherbrücke (Luther Bridge), looking out at Schloss Bellevue (Bellevue Palace), the "Beamtenschlange" (civil servant housing), and the Siegessäule (Victory Column), you'll get to see the new Hauptbahnhof (Central Station), Berliner Dom (Berlin Cathedral), Museumsinsel (Museum Island), and the Nikolaiviertal, the oldest residential area in Berlin.
- Boat excursion
- Commentary in German
- Audio guide with commentary in other languages (if option booked)
Prepare for the activity
• Windows seats cannot be guaranteed; please arrive early if you have a preferred seat