Benidorm: Terra Natura and Aqua Natura Combo Day Ticket
- See more than 1,500 animals from 200 different species in their habitat
- Watch birds of prey fly, and elephants demonstrate their strength and agility
- Discover poisonous scorpions, spiders and mushrooms
- Walk past rivers of lava, between exotic gardens
- Enjoy more than 1,000 meters of water chutes at Aqua Natura Amusement Park
- Learn about the habits and habitats of sea lions
- Experience zero gravity on the La Cresta water chute
- Relax on the sun deck, rest in the open-air spa, and enjoy the best views from the Jacuzzis
Terra Natura is a new-generation wildlife park, where you will discover a unique concept in habitat design that enables you to come into contact with animals as if there were no barriers between you. See more than 1,500 animals from 200 different species, 50 of which are in serious danger of extinction. You will also discover over 2,500 examples of more than 160 species of trees, shrubs and ground cover plants.
Marvel at mineral formations, giant insects, and poisonous mushrooms and spiders. Watch elephant feeding time, and the majesty of the birds of prey in flight, including 2 peregrine falcons and 2 harris hawks. Meet the keepers of a range of animals through personalized talks. And keep your eyes peeled. You never know which wild beast might surprise you on your journey!
At the Aqua Natura Water Park you can have fun in more than 40,000 square meters of water chutes, wave pools and relax areas. Designed for everyone, with an emphasis on an open area for parents to rest while their children play in the water, the fabulous wave pool features sun loungers where you can recline between dips.
Leap into the picturesque cascade of a waterfall, and chill out in the spa zone. See sea lion demonstrations, and learn about their habitat, reproductive habits and lifestyles. The park’s keepers promote respect for the marine animals, and underline the importance of conservation.
The kids will enjoy the 2 swimming pools of the Children’s Zone, including a splash pool, where the thrill of the central structure bursting dozens of liters of water keeps everyone in excited anticipation. It’s rounded off with walkways, hidden nooks, and interactive games. Finally, enjoy a picnic in the green zone, and recharge your batteries under the shade.
- Entrance to the Terra Natura Wildlife Park and Aqua Natura Water Park
- Shows and activities
- With the combined 2-day ticket you can enjoy the parks on 2 consecutive days (one day at each park)
- Food and drink
- Zip line
- Swim with the sea lions
Prepare for the activity
Terra Natura and Aqua Natura Park, Foia del Verdader, 1 Benidorm. The parks are just 1-minute from the AP-7 motorway and the N-332 highway, right alongside the Terra Mitica Theme Park in Alicante province. To get there, drive along the AP-7 motorway. Take exit 65 if approaching from Valencia, or exit 65A if coming from Alicante. You can also get there on the N-332. Access to the parks is well signposted. Alternatively, take bus routes 21 or 22 from Benidorm, or the train to Terra Natura-Terra Mitica Station, from where there are buses to the parkOpen in Google Maps ⟶