Spanish Cooking Class in Benidorm
- Great for small groups
- Great cooking class suitable for all levels. No experience is required
- Cook with expert local chefs
- Tasty lunch, aperitif and mini-tastings included
Then, you'll go to the Cooking School and learn how to cook the most popular dishes of Spanish gastronomy, in a small group with the guidance of expert chefs. You’ll learn to prepare 5 dishes: a starter cold soup called Andalusian Gazpacho, two tapas (chorizo in Asturian cider and Spanish omelette), traditional Paella and a dessert. During the class, you’ll savor an appetizer tasting accompanied with coffee, tea or wine. Then, you’ll enjoy a great lunch consisting of your home cooked efforts! You'll also keep the recipes and apron as a souvenir of this one-off experience.
By the end of the day, you'll see a city with much to offer in addition to its famous beaches.
- Guided visit to the Benidorm Market with mini-tastings
- Spanish gastronomy Cooking Class with expert chefs: 1 starter, 2 tapas, paella and dessert. • Aperitif accompanied with wine, coffee or tea
- Full menu lunch: Andalusian Gazpacho, two Tapas (chorizo in Asturian cider and Spanish omelette), Paella, Dessert. Wine
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Benidorm Market main entrance (opposite the bar "Gambrinus”): Tomas Ortuño, 5 Street, Benidorm, at 10:00 AM. After the market visit you'll go with the guide to the cooking school. You must be at the market 10 minutes before the meeting time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Mini tastings at the Benidorm Market. Aperitif. Full lunch menu: Andalusian Gazpacho, two tapas (chorizo in asturian cider and Spanish omelette), paella, dessert, wine
• The cooking class begins with the visit to the market