Costa Blanca Downhill Bike Ride
- Enjoy a thrilling ride down Mount Aitana by bike
- Admire the natural beauty of the Costa Blanca in a unique way
- Stop at a bar at the end of the ride to celebrate your achievement
Ride downhill all the way, or cycle as much or as little as you like, as the minibus will always be there if you need it.
After around 5 miles you’ll reach the village of Penaguila, stopping along the way to ensure your comfort. Enjoy a drink of fresh spring water while the bikes are loaded onto the trailer. Then you’ll take another downhill glide from the highest point of the ride into the village of Alcoleja.
Drive up to the Safari Aitana Park restaurant for lunch at approximately 12:45 PM (not included in the tour price).
In the afternoon your ride takes you past the village of Sella, where the ride ends. Head to a local bar for a beverage to celebrate your achievement and receive your certificate as proof that you've ridden 30 kilometers in the Costa Blanca mountains.
You’ll be transferred back to your accommodation, arriving at about 04:00 PM.
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Natural spring water during the ride
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Use of bicycle and safety helmet
- Sweaters, gloves and beanies (especially in the winter months)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Pick-up is provided at hotels and apartments in Benidorm, Albir, La Nucia, Cala de Finestrat and Villajoiosa, Sella and Orxeta. If you are staying in another Costa Blanca location, pick-up can be arranged at an additional fee, according to the location. Please contact the supplier for more information.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
- Sandals or flip flops
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund
You might also like...
Product ID: 65632