Hillsborough Castle Guided Tour and Gardens Entrance Ticket
- Discover the stories and history of Hillsborough Castle in a 45-minute guided tour
- See the elegant State Rooms within this Georgian home
- Wander through 100 acres of beautiful gardens and sites
Discover stories of celebration, entertainment, diplomacy, and negotiation as expert Explainers guide you through a 45-minute tour of Hillsborough Castle's fascinating history and stunning, newly re-presented State Rooms. This castle tour includes guided access to all the State Rooms that make up this elegant Georgian home, including the grand Throne Room, relaxing State Drawing Room, Lady Grey's Study, State Dining Room, Red Room and Stair Hall.
Explore 100 acres of beautiful gardens, also included for the whole day in your ticket, to complete a relaxing day out for the whole family.
- Guided tour of Hillsborough Castle State Rooms
- Self-guided admission to the gardens
Prepare for the activity
Monday - Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Last admission is one hour before closure.