Giant's Causeway Day Tour: Spanish Commentary
- Visit the Giant's Causeway
- Cross the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge
- See Old Bushmills Whiskey Distillery
Travel through Northern Ireland's spectacular countryside to visit attractions like the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery, Dunluce Castle and Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge.
During the tour on your visit to the Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, you will have the chance, if you are brave enough, to venture across this 350-year-old bridge over the 100-foot drop to the rocks below. Used by a fisherman who lived on the island, once across the bridge you will be able to see the single cottage that has remained for many years as well as some of the most spectacular scenery in all of Ireland.
- Spanish speaking tour guide
- Luxury bus
- Complimentary bottle of water
- Entrance fee to Giant's Causeway Visitor Centre
- Entrance fee to Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge