Mutianyu Great Wall Full-Day Group Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up is provided at Beijing hotels within the second ring road.
- Explore the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall
- See the ancient Ming tombs, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Visit a jade gallery and silk museum
Enjoy a typical Chinese lunch and visit a jade carving factory. After lunch, continue to the Mutianyu section of the Great Wall.
This is one of the best-preserved sections of the Great Wall, and at one time served to defend the capital and the imperial tombs. To reach the highest point on this part of the wall, a cable car ride is a good choice (not included in the tour price).
Before returning to your Beijing hotel, enjoy Chinese tea ceremony at a teahouse. Arrive at your hotel at around 17:00 PM.
- Pick-up and drop off at hotels within Beijing's second ring road
- Transportation by air-conditioned tour bus
- English-speaking guide
- Entrance tickets to attractions mentioned
- Chinese lunch
- Optional activity costs
- Gratuities for tour guide and driver (recommended)
- Cable car fee