From Beijing: Mutianyu Great Wall Day Tour
- Relax with a return coach transfer to Mutianyu Great Wall from downtown Beijing
- Save time and money with exclusive direct access to the Mutianyu Great Wall Door
- Explore the longest, more authentic and best fully-preserved Great Wall section
- Learn the history of the Wall with a live guide
Choose the option to include a round-way cable car to get to tower 14 from where you can enjoy the most beautiful views. Or select the guided hiking option if you would like a professional expert to accompany you in a small group to the cable car. In this option, your guide will explain interesting stories about the wall, and help you find the best photo spots along the route. This 40-minute guided experience will give you a deeper knowledge and appreciation for this impressive construction.
You can also choose to explore Mutianyu in a more adventurous way; hike to a secret beacon with your expert guide, which allows you to escape the crowds to an area that is only known to locals. Reach the highest beacon via this unique and exclusive route, then hike back down via the regular route.
After hiking through the magnificent scenery, enjoy a traditional Chinese meal. The tour will then head back and arrive at Beijing around 4:30 PM.
- Return downtown transfer in air-conditioned bus
- Professional English- and Mandarin-speaking guide
- Main entrance tickets
- Traditional Chinese lunch
- In-attraction Shuttle fee RMB15
- Entry tickets for other attractions
- Toboggan fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Prepare for the activity
The Starbucks in front of East Gate of Beijing Swissotel Hotel. Transportation to the meeting point by Subway: Take “Subway line 2” to “Dong Si Shi Tiao”（东四十条), exit C. You will find yourself outside the Beijing Swissotel Hotel. Find the Starbucks just opposite the hotel, where your tour guide, wearing a red waistcoat, will be waiting for you. Please show your reservation and they will direct you to the correct bus. Note: subway is highly recommended due to the bad traffic in the morning. Please do not take a taxi if your hotel is more than 4 kilometers away from Beijing Swissotel hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• For the in-attraction shuttle fee of RMB15, you may still need to pay when attraction has traffic control
You might also like...
Product ID: 171504