Forbidden City: 4-Hour Guided Walking Tour
- Admire the incredible Forbidden City with the Imperial Ancestral Temple included
- Learn about the history of ancient China
- Discover secret stories hidden behind heritage architecture
Hear about how the building functions as both a political and ceremonial center, then delve into the intriguing exhibits of the Palace Museum to admire an epic collection of artwork dating back to the Ming Dynasty.
Then your tour guide will escort you around the Forbidden city covering the West, East, and Central line, featuring all sides of the Forbidden City passing through the royal family's residence and the splendid royal garden, to enjoy a complete journey through time.
The tour will end at around 1:00 PM at the North Gate. You can choose to continue exploring independently or find restaurants to have lunch nearby.
- The Forbidden City admission ticket
- Imperial Ancestral Temple admission ticket
- Professional English tour guide
- Rental fee of headsets
- Personal expense
- Hotel pick up and drop off
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the main gate of the Beijing Hotel. Address: Tower B. No. 33 East Chang An Avenue. Beijing. Address in Chinese: 北京饭店诺金（东长安街33号B座). Transport links to the meeting point by subway: Please take subway line 1 and get off at station Wangfujing（王府井. Follow the signs for exit C1, then walk 100 meters to the west and you will find the Beijing Hotel.Open in Google Maps ⟶