Beijing Summer Palace Admission Ticket with Garden Option
- Explore the Summer Palace, considered to be the playground of the emperors
- Discover the natural beauty of China's most magnificent garden palace
- Rent a boat to enjoy time on Kunming Lake
The site features a lake that was substantially enlarged during the reign of Empress Dowager Cixi. In addition to the lake and the main hill, the impressive complex features several pavilions, towers, bridges, corridors and even a marble boat.
Once you have received your final ticket it will give you access to the Summer Palace. You can also select the admission & garden option which includes the Tower of Buddhist Incense, the Dehe Garden, Suzhou Street and the Wenchang Tower.
- Main Summer Palace admission ticket
- Entrance to the Tower of Buddhist Incense, the Dehe Garden, Suzhou Street and the Wenchang Tower (if option selected)
- Audio guide available in 19 languages (can be purchased at the ticket office)
Prepare for the activity
The main entrance is at the North of the Summer Palace. Take subway line 4 and get off at Beigongmen Station. Exit from Exit D and walk to the west 5/10 minutes until you see the Summer Palace entrance. Please scan the QR code at any of the attraction's entrances turnstiles for direct access.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card
• If you book for a date within 7 days, your voucher will be updated within 1 hour of purchase
• If you book for a date more than 7 days in advance, it will be updated 7 days before your visit
• You will receive an email notification from GetYourGuide once your voucher is ready for use (Gmail is blocked in China though, using the GetYourGuide app is recommended).
Attraction opening hours:
• April-October from 6:30 AM to 8:00 PM (last entry at 6:00 PM)
• November-March from 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM (last entry at 5:00 PM)
• Children younger than 6 years or under 1.20 meters in height can enter for free
• All participants under the same reservation must enter the park together