Beijing: Roast Duck Restaurant Voucher
- Enjoy one of Beijing specialties: the emperors’ favorite, Roasted Peking Duck
- Savor a real treat with a royal lineage going back more than 700 years
- Complete the gastronomic experience with a vegetable dish and a soft drink
This delicacy is marinated first in sugary syrup and various spices, left to dry overnight, and then roasted in a closed oven. Its tender meat is usually served with the crispy skin to be dipped in a special sauce made by soya bean and wheat sauce, thinly sliced spring onions, cucumbers, and sometimes Hami melon. Then, you wrap all up in small crêpe and enjoy it like a soft taco. Select a private return transfer as an add-on to enjoy a hassle-free feast with door to door service.
When arriving at the restaurant, simply show your passport and voucher to the restaurant reception and the waiter will show you your table. You can enjoy half a roasted duck, one vegetable dish, and one soft drink per person with this voucher.
- Half roasted duck
- One vegetable dish
- One soft drink
- Hotel pick up and drop-off, if option selected
- Additional food
- Tour guide
Prepare for the activity
Bianyifang Roast Duck Xingfu Branch: 36 of Happiness Street, Dongcheng Qu, Beijing 7 minutes walking south from Tiantan East Subway station (Line 5, Exit B) or 20 minutes from Ciqikou Subway station (Lines 5 and 7, Exit H).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The operator will contact you the night before your dinner for the details of your private transfer