Beijing Great Wall & Forbidden City Full-Day Group Tour
Pickup optionalPick up will be at certain hotel locations within the pick-up zone. Please contact Get Your Guide for exact pick-up locations
- Take a walk along the Great Wall of China
- Explore the Royal Palace and other sites in the Forbidden City
- Visit Tiananmen Square, the largest central city square in the world
- 1 hour
Mutianyu Great Wall (free time)
Mutianyu Great Wall (cable car)
- 30 minutes
Ming Dynasty Tombs (lunch)
- 1 hour
Tiananmen Square (guided tour)
Forbidden City (guided tour)
After your visit to the Great Wall, you’ll continue on to a restaurant near the Ming Tombs for a traditional Chinese lunch.
Next, head to Tiananmen Square, the largest city square in the world. Marvel at its expanse before heading on to the Forbidden City, the final stop on the tour.
The Royal Palace at the Forbidden City is the world’s largest royal palace. Spend around 2 hours exploring this vast site before the transfer back to your hotel.
During the day, there will also be opportunities to visit jade factory shops and Chinese medicine shop with a foot massage.
When the tour is finished you will be transferred back to your hotel from 5 PM-6 PM.
- Entrance fees for sites mentioned in the itinerary
- Return cable car, if option selected
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (from centrally located hotels)
- English-speaking tour guide service
- Chinese lunch at a local restaurant
- Transportation during the tour
- Hotel accommodation
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- Services not mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes