Badaling Great Wall and Ming Tombs Coach Tour from Beijing
Pick-up servicePick-up from your hotel in Beijing city center.
- Get stunning views of the Yanshan Mountains on the Badaling Great Wall
- Visit the largest mausoleum of the 13 Ming Tombs
- Take part in a traditional tea ceremony
Learn about the ancient art of jade carving at a jade shop, and then enjoy a traditional Chinese lunch at a local restaurant. Drive to the Badaling section of the legendary Great Wall of China. Located in the dramatic Yanshan Mountains, Badaling is the most famous and best-preserved section of the wall.
Ride the cable car up the mountain (at your own expense) or hike to the 16th-century ramparts for far-reaching views. Take souvenir photos from the comfort of the coach. Then, get the chance to take part in a traditional Chinese tea ceremony and purchase different blends to take home.
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance tickets
- English-speaking guide
- Typical Chinese lunch
- Cable car fee
- Tips for the driver and guide
Prepare for the activity
• The return time may be later than stated, depending on the traffic conditions