Bath: Lunchtime Cruise To Riverside Pub
- Enjoy the historic sights of Bath from a unique perspective
- Marvel at Bath Abbey, Pulteney Bridge and the Weir
- Look out for the amazing wildlife along the river
- Tuck into a tasty lunch at a local riverside pub
Pass the entrance to the Kennet and Avon Canal and cruise under the North Parade Bridge. Look out for nesting peregrine falcons at the 19th-century St. John’s Church. Marvel at views of Pulteney Bridge, the rushing dam, and the architecture of the city center, including Bath Abbey.
From Pulteney Bridge you’ll head back down river, passing under the Halfpenny Bridge. Admire the views as you cruise towards The Locksbrook Inn, an ideal place to relax, eat, drink, and chat. The local partner will reserve a table for you at this lovely riverside pub, so you can enjoy a delicious meal after your cruise.
- River cruise
- 1 drink
- Table reservation at The Locksbrook Inn
- Lunch and drinks at the pub
- Return transportation
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Bath Quays Waterside. Avon Street carpark is next to the departure point. Look out for the local partner’s sign near the waterfront, as you enter Bath Quays Waterside from the direction of the bus station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Unfortunately, the boat does not have wheelchair access so this activity is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
• Please note that the cruise is a one-way trip only. Staff at The Locksbrook Inn will be happy to help you arrange transport back to the city center or your accommodation after your meal.