Amsterdam: Private Day Trip to Bruges
Pickup includedPickup is available from any hotel in the Netherlands.
- Discover Bruges historic city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Receive personal service by a private and professional guide
- Learn about the interesting history of Bruges
You will pass through the historic city center, learning more about Belgium’s world-famous beers. You will also experience the Church of Our Lady, with your guide pointing out to you its historical relevance. Later, explore the charming area around the Dyver canal, before strolling the cobbled square of Walplein.
You can then wander the narrow lanes of the Stoofstraat, where you can discover Gruuthuse Palace, Burg Square, and the Basilica of the Holy Blood. You will also get the option for some free time to explore for yourself, and at the conclusion of the tour, your guide will return you back to your point of origin.
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Full-day tour with a private guide
- Food and drinks