Andalusia and Toledo 5 Day Tour
- Stop in Zaragoza to see Romanesque architecture
- Feel the energy of an optional flamenco show
- Discover the Nazari palaces and gardens of Granada
- Learn how Moors, Christians, and Jews all lived in harmony in the imperial city of Toledo
Day 1 (Sunday): Barcelona - Zaragoza - Madrid
Drive through Lerida and Zaragoza, stopping in the Aragonese capital to enjoy some free time to admire the Romanesque architecture and the flow of the River Ebro. Continue to Madrid, where you will spend your first night.
Day 2 (Monday): Madrid - Cordoba - Seville
After breakfast, pass through La Mancha country, traveling towards Córdoba, where you will take a sightseeing tour of the historic city, visiting the famous Mosque and Cathedral, as well as the fascinating Jewish Quarter. Continue to Seville for dinner and your overnight stay.
Day 3 (Tuesday): Seville
Today, enjoy a morning city tour of Seville, visiting the Park of María Luisa, the fanciful mosaics of the Plaza de España, and the typical Barrio de Santa Cruz. Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure, strolling along orange-scented streets.
Day 4 (Wednesday): Seville - Granada
Depart for Granada after breakfast. Upon arrival, take a sightseeing tour of the extraordinary Alhambra, with its beautiful Nazari palaces and gardens. Enjoy dinner, before an overnight stay. This evening, you will also have the option to watch a flamenco show in a gypsy zambra at Sacromonte Square.
Day 5 (Thursday): Granada - Toledo - Madrid
After breakfast, depart for the imperial city of Toledo, where the 3 cultures of Spain - Christians, Moors, and Jews - have lived together for centuries. Wander the narrow streets, stopping at sights such as the Primate Cathedral, Church of Santo Tomé, and Plaza del Ayuntamiento. See fine examples of the characteristic Damasquino iron, inlaid with gold and silver. Continue to Madrid for the end of your tour services.
- Guided tours of Córdoba, Seville, Granada (Alhambra & Generalife), and Toledo
- Tour escort during the entire trip
- Transportation by air-conditioned deluxe motor coach
- Accommodations in selected hotels
- Daily breakfast and 3 dinners
- Optional outings not originally contracted and which do not form part of the travel contract
- Tourist city taxes
- Airport taxes and/or arrival and departure taxes
- Vaccination certificates
- Personal extras, such as coffees, wines, liquors, mineral waters, special diets, laundry and ironing
- Optional hotel services
- Any other service not specified in the program, in the contract, or in the documentation delivered on signing the contract
- Porters, except where specified in the contract
Prepare for the activity
• Free for children 0-4 years old with no seat occupancy in the bus - all expenses during tour will be at parents charge directly
• High season supplements apply from July 1 to October 31
• There is no bathroom on the coach
• Hotel grades in Spain differ to those used in other Western countries, but typically 'standard-grade' hotels are of a 3-4-star standard, and 'superior-grade' hotels are of a 4-star standard with better facilities and locations
• Maximum of 2 people per double room and 1 person per single room
• Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase