Sagrada Família and Park Güell Guided Tour
- Gain immediate access to both locations with a skip the line pass.
- Enjoy air-conditioned private transport to the Sagrada Família and Park Guell, and back to the city center, for a seamless and comfortable experience
- Enjoy insider stories and anecdotes about the two masterpieces, told by your expert, English-speaking local guide
Step through a heavy set of doors covered in hand-carved vines and find yourself beneath rows and rows of tree-like pillars that seem to reach up all the way to the heavens.
Next, head to Park Güell, a magnificent outdoor masterpiece that is a true testament to Gaudí’s love of and obsession with nature. Vibrant, colorful tile mosaics cover all surfaces, including the famous “El Drac” lizard statue at the park’s entrance.
- Expert, English-speaking tour guide
- Small groups of 25 people or fewer
- Entrance ticket to the Sagrada Familia
- Entrance ticket to the Park Guell
- Air-conditioned, comfortable bus transportation to Park Guell and return to the city center
- Headsets when appropriate, so you can always hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up/drop off
When you get there
Meeting Point: In Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights Meeting point details: Just across the road of the group entrance to the main façade of the Sagrada Familia (Nativity Façade), your meeting point is in Carrer de La Marina, next to the lake in Parco de Plaza de Gaudi, under the big spotlights. Arriving by metro: Take the Metro (Lines 2 and 5) and get off at the stop "Sagrada Familia". Arriving by taxi Please ask you taxi driver to take you to the main entrance of Sagrada Familia. GPS Coordinates: 41.404155, 2.175131Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Photography is permitted throughout the tour
• This is a physically challenging tour that involves a considerable amount of walking and stairs. For this reason, this tour is not recommended for customers with health conditions
• Wear comfortable shoes