From Barcelona: Private Medieval Girona Half-Day Tour
Pickup includedPickup at your accommodation in Barcelona city center between 8:30 AM and 9 AM. Check your mailbox for the exact pickup time.
- Marvel at Girona's medieval winding streets and explore the city's Jewish Quarter
- Visit a 19th-century iron bridge designed by Gustave Eiffel
- Get the most out of your tour with your private guide's undivided attention
- Enjoy a hassle-free experience with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Once there, get lost in the maze of narrow streets of the city center and travel back in time to the best-preserved Jewish quarter in Europe. Admire the cathedral, boasting the widest Gothic nave in the world, and marvel at the colorful spectacle of houses along the Onyar River, which splits the city in two.
During your tour of Girona, you will cross several bridges. One of them was designed by the famous Gustave Eiffel in 1877. The modern feel of the iron-clad Eiffel Bridge contrasts sharply with the old buildings of the city. Whether with its many bridges crisscrossing the river or with its strong medieval walls, Girona charms its visitors with an exciting panorama. After the tour, your guide will take you back to your accommodation in Barcelona.
- Professional guide
- Walking tour in Girona
- Hotel or apartment pickup and drop-off from Barcelona
- Transport by private vehicle
- Undivided attention from your guide
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
• Pickup at your accommodation in Barcelona city center between 8:00 AM and 9:00 AM. A change of departure time is possible until 3:00 PM if you let the local partner know by e-mail:
• Please provide the local partner with the exact address of your accommodation in Barcelona city center by email
• Check your mailbox for the exact pickup time