From Barcelona: Costa Brava and Girona Small-Group Tour
- Explore one of the most beatiful sections of the Costa Brava. Take a panamic views from the scenic viewpoints
- Discover the hidden beaches, stony coves, clift and cristal water of Costa Brava
- Enjoy a guided historical tour in Girona, one of the most well preserved medieval quarters in Europe
Costa Brava has been a source of inspiration of many artists for many years. Famous artists such as Salvador Dalí and Pablo Picasso found inspiration in this enchanting place. Discover its charming streets and hidden spots where these famous artists created some of their best-known works. Enjoy a leisurely walk along the Costa Brava coastal path to discover beautiful cliffs with spectacular views, wild beaches, and traditional villages.
Next, visit the old town of Girona, one of the best-preserved medieval towns in Europe. Learn about the history of its fascinating narrow streets, majestic churches, and colourful houses that flank the rivers that run through its center. You can also visit some filming locations of the popular TV series, Game of Thrones. Enjoy a pleasant walk through the medieval and Jewish quarters.
- Transport by air-conditioned van
- Guided tour in Costa Brava
- Guided tour in Girona
- Bottled water
- Professional local guide
- Live commentary on board
- People with mobility impairments