From Barcelona: Montserrat Tour with Cog Wheel Ticket
- Visit the medieval Benedictine monastery on Montserrat Mountain
- See the statue of the black Madonna
- Admire the region's stunning architecture
Once in Montserrat, you can visit the Basilica of the Monastery on your own, where you will find the famous carving of the Virgin of Montserrat known as "La Moreneta" because of the color of the skin.
You will have the opportunity to take a panoramic Funicular of Montserrat, as the tickets for this attraction are included. This funicular offers a spectacular panoramic view of Montserrat Mountain, 1,000 m above sea level.
The viewpoint offers a bird’s-eye view of the monastery as well as spectacular views of the surrounding area and the Pyrenees.
- Round-trip transportation by comfortable bus
- English and Spanish-speaking guide
- Cogwheel ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Any other service not mentioned above
When you get there
Meet in front of the Hard Rock Café, Plaça de Catalunya, Barcelona. Getting there: Plaza de Catalunya Metro Station. Line 1, 3, 6 and 7. Please, be at the meeting point at least 10 minutes prior to departure time and look for the guides with a yellow umbrella/yellow t-shirt.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Children under 7 years old can join free of charge