Barcelona: Half–Day Gaudi Bike Tour & Sagrada Familia Ticket
- Discover some of Gaudi's architectural marvels
- Get skip-the-Line access to La Sagrada Família
- Stop for lunch at a local tapas restaurant
As the highlight of your tour, see Gaudi’s magnificent cathedral, La Sagrada Familia. Enjoy priority skip-the-line access to Sagrada Familia so that you don't waste any precious time waiting in long lines. Take plenty of time to explore the interior of the Sagrada Familia on your own before meeting back up with your guide, who will take you to a hidden gem for lunch to eat on the lovely open terrace of a local Spanish restaurant.
Let the fascinating stories and insight given by your guide bring Gaudi’s masterpieces to life and help you to really understand why his architecture is so highly regarded in the life and culture of Barcelona.
- Skip-the-line ticket to Sagrada Familia
- Live guide
- Bike and helmet rental
- Guide gratuities (optional)
Prepare for the activity
At Plaça Sant Jaume in front of Costa Coffee. Your guide will have a bike, a t-shirt with the local partner's name, and a sign. The closest metro stations are Jaume I (L4) and Liceu (L3).Open in Google Maps ⟶
• As active place of worship, Sagrada Família requires that guests cover their shoulders and knees; it is sufficient to bring a light scarf or cardigan with you and put them on prior to entering holy areas