Barcelona: Guided Street Food Tour
- Enjoy a delicious street food walking tour of Barcelona
- Try local delicacies such as jàmon, cheese, pastries and much more
- Hear about Barcelona from a English-speaking guide in between tasting sessions
- See famous spots such as El Call the Jewish Ghetto, las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter and much more
Stroll around the colorful stands of the market and grab a bite of fried fish and local cured ham and cheeses. Enjoy the authentic Spanish atmosphere around you, that will involve all your senses. Your next stop will be the Gothic Quarter, where you will learn about this historic neighborhood and marvel at its beautiful architecture. While here you will try some local dishes like Pinchos, which are small tapas, and the famous Patatas Bravas. Next stop in another historical quarter, El Call, which is the Jewish neighborhood of Barcelona. Nearby will be your last culinary stop, a family-run deli shop where you will try the best dessert of the Catalan culture: a slice of Tarta de Formatge, comparable to the renown cheesecake but with a Spanish twist.
There are two daily options available for you to enjoy this tour, lunch or dinner. Whichever you choose will give you the opportunity to sightsee the fantastic city of Barcelona while tasting its special local street food on the go.
- Expert English-speaking guide
- Samples of typical Catalan dishes
- Guided visit around the Jewish Ghetto, las Ramblas and the Gothic Quarter and much more
- Vegetarian options with prior notice
- Transfer to and from the meeting point
- Vegan or gluten-free options