Barcelona: 2-Hour Shared Sailing Boat Tour
- Admire the Barcelona skyline from the sea
- Learn the basics of sailing in a small group
- Stop to explore the sea by snorkeling
It's a fantastic experience to share! Make the most of an intimate moment for you, your friends or your family. Relax on board, enjoy the sun and the coast of Barcelona from the sea.
During the activity, the crew will explain the history of the Barcelona coast and its most emblematic buildings, and if the weather permits, take the unique chance to stop the boat and enjoy a swim at sea, or even a snorkeling adventure.
- All expenses boat and fees
- Cleaning fee
- Skipper and deckhand
- Live commentary on board
- Welcome drink (glass of cava, wine, soda)
- Seasonal fruits
- Free Wi-Fi
- Paddle board, SUP
- Snorkel equipment
- Parking fee at the Olympic Port
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
When you get there
Board at Port Olímpic (mooring 2860, in front of the MapfreTower). Look for the boat named Blue Magic Cat. Closest metro: Ciutadela Vila Olimpica. On foot: 15-minute walk from the city center.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late- or non-arrival
• Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
• There is a possibility of cancellation due to meteorological issues. You will be offered an alternative or full refund.