Barcelona: 2-Hour Mediterranean Sailing Tour
- Enjoy sailing in the sunshine with a fresh breeze, a free drink, and a small snack, while taking in the skyline of Barcelona
- Stop for a short swim and if you are lucky, spot a variety of local marine life
- Enjoy a small-group excursion and meet other travelers
Sip your complimentary cold drink and a small snack, as the wind slowly pushes your yacht out to sea. Soak in the beautiful deep blue color of the Mediterranean and the sweeping view of Barcelona’s skyline and see, in a glance, how the city developed from the ancient times to today.
Weather permitting, drop the anchor and enjoy a short swim. Perhaps you will get lucky and see the local aquatic wildlife, including moonfish and sunfish, turtles, dolphins, and perhaps even whales.
- 2-hour sailing trip
- Professional skipper
- Drinks: water, soda, white and red wine, cava, and beers
- Snacks: crisps, olives, and nibbles
- Hotel pickup
Prepare for the activity
The yachts leave from Port Olimpic, Moll de la Marina, mooring 4822, Barcelona. The mooring numbers are written on the wooden floating pontoon and Moll de la Marina is the only pontoon situated between the 2 towers.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• In the event of cancellation, your trip can be rescheduled or refunded