Bangkok: Local’s Favorite Dishes Food Tour
- Enjoy a guided food tour of the area with 6 tasting stops
- Take in the hustle and bustle of the city with a belly full of wonderful food
- Learn about local food, history and culture from a passionate and experienced guide
Next, walk around the colorful neighborhood and visit a beautiful local temple for a little sightseeing. Once you've taken in some of the sights, sample a Thai classic: satay with peanut sauce, which you will get to try with a crisp and refreshing local beer.
Then, go to a cozy and classic style restaurant where your guide will get you a delicious homemade fishcake. Your guide will take you through the backstreets of Bangkok's Chinatown for the Secret Dish. Finally, your guide will lead you through the streets of Chinatown, tasting Asian desserts along the way. You'll be shown around this undiscovered neighborhood with a fascinating history before ending the tour.
- Guided food tour of the area with 6 stops
- Experienced local guide
- Small group with a maximum of 10 people
- Drinks (if option chosen)
Prepare for the activity
Meet outside of the Hua Lamphong MRT Stations Exit 3, 514 Rong Mueang Rd, Khwaeng Rong Muang, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330. Your guide will be standing there to greet you with an orange umbrella.Open in Google Maps ⟶