Kanchanaburi River Kwai & Hellfire Pass Private Tour
- See the original Bridge over the River Kwai
- Visit the JEATH War Museum and war cemetery
- Hike through Hellfire Pass and see the memorial
- Take a trainride on Death Railway
The drive to Kanchanaburi province will take about 2 hours. First, visit the JEATH war museum, war cemetery and the Bridge over the River Kwai. Learn about how the notorious Burma-Siam railway, built by Commonwealth, Dutch and American prisoners of war, was a Japanese project driven by the need for improved communications to support the large Japanese army in Burma. Discover all of the bridge's history at the museum. Afterward, take a train ride on the Death Railway.
After lunch and another 45min drive, see and learn more about the history at the Hell Fire Pass and Memorial. End the day with a visit to one of the most beautiful waterfalls of the country, Saiyoke Noi. Enjoy time to relax and take in the beautiful environment. Finally, head back to your accommodation in Bangkok.
- English-speaking guide
- Airconditioned vehicle
- Licenced Driver
- All admission fees
- Trainride on Death Railway
- Bottled Water
Prepare for the activity
• Swimwear is not needed, Saiyoke Noi waterfalls is a scenic stop, not for swimming